Cook fish, cakes and vegetables all at the same time without any flavour transfer with the CircoTherm® setting. With multi-level cooking, the powerful fans keep the heat on each individual level. The air is drawn out and forced back in, continuously circulating, which prevents flavours mixing. This achieves the desired temperature faster, saving time and energy.
2.5" TFT Colour Display with ShiftControl
The touch display with ShiftControl allows you to scroll through quickly to find the setting you want, saving you time to cook.
Automatic Safety Switch Off
The oven will automatically turn off if it senses it’s been left on without interference to give you peace of mind. The time ranges depending on the temperature, for example: under 140°C it will turn off after 73 hours, whereas at 251°C it will turn off after 2 hours.
The oven is automatically set to conventional heat at a temperature of 85 - 140°C. You can adjust the Sabbath setting duration for between 24 to 73 hours.
12 Heating Methods:
- CircoTherm® - Achieves desired temperature faster and more evenly, saving time and energy
- CircoTherm® Eco - Saves you 30% energy – optimised for one level baking
- CircoTherm® intensive - Combines CircoTherm® and Bottom heat – Ideal for pizza
- Centre surface grill - Uses just the centre section of the grill for smaller quantities
- Top/bottom heat - Ideal for pastries and scones
- Conventional heat eco
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- Bread baking
- Bottom heat
- Low temperature cooking
- Dough proving
- Full glass inner door
- Pull out system: QuickConnect shelf supports
- Rapid heat
- Cooling fan
- Temperature range 40°C - 275°C
- Length of mains cable: 120 cm
- Slide&Hide® - the fully retracting oven door
- EcoClean Program – Self-cleaning catalytic coating on the inside top and sides of the oven for easier cleaning
- BaseClean Program – Special cleaning programme for the oven floor