Clear your kitchen of stale food smells with this AEG cooker hood. Its 60cm width makes it suitable for use above a standard-sized hob, and because it can extract up to 700 cubic metres of air per hour, it’ll quickly banish lingering odours in no time. Plus, if the spinach and paneer curry is getting a little smoky in the pan, just flick on the Boost Mode for an intense burst of power. And if you’ve got a few different dishes on the go at once, the clever Hob2Hood connection links the hob and hood up via infrared. This controls the extraction power to match the hob settings below, so if you’re busy stirring your pots you’ll never have to faff with the settings.
- Suitable for use above a standard-sized hob
- Quickly clears the air in a large kitchen
- The hob and hood communicate for optimum extraction
- Clear cooking smells quickly with the boost mode
- Dimensions (cm) - H67.8 x W60 x D45.4