Sorry - this product is no longer available
The AEG 47102V-MN 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker
Manufacturer part number:
The AEG 47102V-MN 60 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker features plenty of space for cooking a variety of dishes and is ideal for families and those who love to entertain. A large main cavity with extra shelf positions makes it easy to fit a variety of dishes which are cooked without any odour or taste transfer thanks to Thermaflow fan cooking.
The ceramic hob features a multi-cookware zone for accommodating a wide range of pots and pans while the durable glass surface is quick and easy to clean. Each cavity features the efficient Cataluxe cleaning system which oxidises grease and dirt and reduces it to a fine ash which can be easily wiped away.
The Cataluxe cleaning system enables you to clean the oven in the most efficient way. It oxidises grease and dirt, leaving a fine ash that can be wiped clean.
Adaptable ceramic hob
With its multi-cookware zone, designed for a wide range of pots and pans, this ceramic hob is up to every task and the durable glass surface wipes clean in an instant.
With a larger capacity and more shelf positions, this oven gives better-sliding access to the ideal cooking levels. Position more dishes at the same time and save time.
Compared with standard trays, the extra-large MaxiTray baking tray is 20% bigger, making it possible for you to prepare even larger batches of delicious baked goods for the holidays and special occasions.
- Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves
- Fully programmable timer
- Residual heat indicators
- Cooling fan
- Isofront plus triple glazed door
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 to 2.2 KW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- 2 year guarantee
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion