SteamCrisp Quarter Steam & Pyrolytic oven with rotary controls, white LEDs, Stainless steel
Manufacturer part number:
Call for pricing
Take your dishes to the next level with the SteamCrips oven. How? Traditional oven heat is enhanced by the introduction of steam. So not only do you get crisp and golden the outside, but thanks to the gentle flavour preserving nature of steam food is juicy, succulent and consistently tasty on the inside.
- 74 litre oven capacity
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food : Specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food.
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Steam cooking: More than twenty years of experience within professional cooking has shown that cooking with steam is the best way to prepare mouth- watering dishes with a maximum of taste. When using wet steam more vitamins and minerals are saved in the food and the natural colour and texture is preserved. The loss of weight is also kept at a minimum level as a higher quantity of water stays in the products.
- LED digital display
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Volume usable, l: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 44